go4english.com is a web-based English language learning center for the Arab world, provided by the British Council. I only came across it by chance as it's not accessible from the British Council's Learn English site. However, it contains a fantastic collection of resources, many of them Flash-based. Unfortunately, some of them are well-hidden, so here's a list of links to those which seem to me to be particularly useful (as a teacher in a business school).
- Email English - one of the best courses I've come across for learning how to write e-mails in English.
- Funny Business - dozens of short Flash-based activities covering all aspects of business.
- Seal the Deal - a course on negotiating skills.
- Global Business - articles about business with Flash-based activities.
- IELTS Taster - activities for students preparing the IELTS exam.
Tip: If you get the Arabic version of the site, you can change to English (should you wish to) by using the Language Switch menu at the top right.