1. Stop the ad at 3m20s and get students to speculate about what happens next.
2. Put students in groups and get them to make a list of all the characters in the ad. Describe their appearance. Who are they? What's their 'story'? For example, why is the young boy travelling alone?
3. Get students to talk about their plans for Christmas. Are they going anywhere? Will they be travelling by train?
• Wes Anderson directed a Christmas commercial for H&M and it is great (The Verge)
• Come Together review – Wes Anderson's H&M Christmas ad is short and sweet (The Guardian)
• Wes Anderson's New H&M Christmas Ad, With Adrien Brody, Is Totally Stylish and Delightful (Adweek)