I'm not the least bit interested in American football, but I do enjoy watching the Super Bowl ads, and usually show the best ones to my EM Normandie students. This ad for Budweiser is getting a lot of attention as it features an immigration theme, focusing on the history of Adolphus Busch and how he came to America. Although the company denies that it's a comment on Trump's America, it's hard not to see a connection.
• How Budweiser Created an Epic Immigrant Story to Reclaim the Super Bowl Spotlight (Adweek)
• 15 Ads You Won’t Want to Miss During Super Bowl LI (Adweek)
• Watch All 36 Super Bowl Commercials That Were Released Early This Year (Adweek)
• The Best 2017 Super Bowl Commercials (So Far)
• Budweiser wades into immigration debate with new Super Bowl ad (The Verge)
• Vote for your favourite Super Bowl ad (YouTube)
• All the Super Bowl commercials in order of appearance (NFL)