I won't even try to fool you with this April Fool, but I've seen a lot worse ... Watch the video and try the quiz below.
You love your pet ... but accidents do happen. That's why SunLife pet insurance now includes a free courtesy pet. Meet Mrs Beckett. She has a poorly pussy called Winston. So while he's away for treatment, we've given her this twelve-foot snake to look after. Frank loves his dog Rambo. Loves him very much. But Rambo's just gone in for a hip operation. So while he's recovering, we've given Frank a cute rabbit, also called Rambo. Maisy's pet guinea pig Fluffles needs a whole week at the vet's. Her courtesty pet is Lottie the llama, because it's really ever so fluffy too. SunLife pet insurance, now with courtesty pet. So while your pet's in for repair, don't despair.
MORE 2016 APRIL FOOLS
• April Fool’s campaigns: The good, the quirky and the unbelievable (Marketing Week)
• Exclusive: England to face Euro 2016 ban if Britain votes to leave EU (The Telegraph)
• Scotland and Wales 'could form own country' if Britain votes to leave EU (The Independent)
• Exclusive: royal family considering dramatic Brexit intervention (The Guardian)
• Has O-O-Olivia Coleman been lined up to play 007? (MailOnline)
• The Best April Fools' Pranks of 2016 (TIME)
• Brand pranks logged, the truth exposed (The Drum)
• Giant List of the Best Brand Hoaxes (AdWeek)
• Quiz: Were these April Fool's jokes or not? (The Independent)