Following on from yesterday's lesson about travel vocabulary, here another nice video from Simple English Videos. You can also watch another video that explains a couple of the verbs used in the song.
1. Use the video to focus on vocabulary connected with rail travel. My Rail Travel crossword features a lot of these words.
2. Get your students to talk about their own favourite rail journeys and rail travel experiences. You can find a questionnaire here.
MORE SONG LESSONS
• Song of the Day: "Depreston" by Courtney Barnett (English Blog)
• David Bowie's Space Oddity - Original Video (English Blog)
• "Royals" by Lorde — Lesson Plan & Worksheets (English Blog)